Monday, May 9, 2011

Day7: Too much media!

I can tell that I spent too much time on the computer when I have a migraine at the end of the day. I had a great time talking to Bob on Skype. It is so good for us to see each other while we talk. It makes us realize how cute the other one is and it is harder to get mad or offended. I ended up spending way too much time talking to him though. So I got a late start on the day. I decided to call Laura Gedeborg to tell her congrats on expecting number 3. We are so excited for them. I love Laura, we are two peas in a Gedeborg pod! Then I got on the phone and talked to Bob some more while he was waiting for an install. We have been trying to figure out our internet situation and I think we are leaning toward an iphone. It would actually be saving us money because he needs some sort of wireless so he can talk to us out there. (Thanks Jim Bob for the great info on iphones).
Did I mention that it was raining today, oh and hailing too. I love thunder storms but they remind me of Bob because he loves them too. Well, my sister Alexis came over so that we could make her Graduation Announcements. I guess I wasn't at the top of my game because I kept forgetting to save it and well....it was a mess and took a while to finish. But whala! Here is the finished project.
After that I put the kids to bed and talked to Bob some more. We have some serious talking issues. Anyone who knows us knows that we spend roughly a week out of the month on the phone with each other. And that is when we live together! Now it is even worse! My sister in law Becky told me, "You will be okay, you guys courted over the phone!" She is right, we did! But it seems to be harder now than it was 9 years ago.

1 comment: