Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 10: I can't remember

I honestly can't remember what I was going to write about. I went to update my blog Thursday night and the website was down. But here are some pictures I had saved aside.


This is a picture of a picture. Bethany brought me home this picture for Mother's Day. I loved it because it really captures Bethany and her personality.


Molly and Hannah playing on the swing together


The Bee's have been buzzing all over this tree. It sounds so pleasant and it smells wonderful!

This tree reminds me of all the long walks Bob and I would take in Manti. We loved when the trees would bloom because it would make the walk smell so sweet. I loved it cause it meant spring was here! Here is a link to the bees on our trees.
Here is another movie that I found on my ipod. Classic Meggie and Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment