Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 2- Preparing the backyard

Today was a great day. The kids got their chores done earlier than yesterday, I got a great nights sleep, we fit kids school in, Family came over to visit and Bob arrived in NC safely! :) Life went quite smoothly. I only had one point where I was close to tears, Bethany said "Where's Dad?" And when I told her he was gone she replied "To the store?" I don't know how long it will take them to realize that he isn't coming home till the end of the summer.
Well, my grandpa has decided to come over and help me get the backyard free of weeds and ready for a garden. He was out there digging away with his little track hoe, it was so cute! hehe The kids loved watching him. He will be back tomorrow to work on it some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment