Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 4: Lazy day. (Well, for the kids)

Today started out really lazy like. My Dad made a farewell breakfast for my sister, which was YUMMY! By the time I said "goodbye" and got the kids home it was already late morning. It was great because I came home and my house was still clean! Since today was Friday, it was reward day for the kids. They have done such a great job this week doing their morning chores that they earned their movie privilege. So I rented, "Barbie Fairy-(something)". They had a great time watching it, multiple times. I was kind of tired today so I was really lax. ( I think my monthly visitor may have had something to do with it) I took a nap and it was only 2! I didn't want to just lay around waiting for 8pm to come! So I decided to go work on the yard while the kids were distracted. :) I really love mowing, I don't know why. Ask my Manti friends. I would always go out when I was pregnant and mow the lawn. I am glad that I like yard work since it is my responsibility now. I figure if I take care of it ever two weeks, it will be easier to maintain. I not only got out and mowed but I decided to weed whack, trim the trees and start the sprinklers! I am pretty proud of the results!
Tonight we all got to talk to Bob on Skype. It was so good to see him! :) I am now gonna go watch a chick flick with my sister Lexy! My brain is waisted so I will write more tomorrow.

Look at that yard!

I was covered in weeds from head to toe

No comments:

Post a Comment